Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Won

While I never felt a major passion toward either candidate, I am glad Barack Obama won this election. I think he'll be the better president mainly because he has better counselors. Anyhow, the next four years will be interesting and unprecedented. One image I'll remember for a long time is Reverend Jackson crying as he is informed of Obama's projected victory.

Looking back on this blog, I recognize that I do not get into my personal life as much as I might want to. I think I try to avoid more personal matters as a matter of interest to my readers. I'm sure none of you want to hear about my personal life! That said, I am going to try and include some personal experiences more often in my entries.

So, back to the original topic. One last comment about the events of this evening. I thought that McCain's concession speech was one of the best I have ever heard or read. I think McCain is one of the better men in this world - a good man. Let us all put our voices together and work together for good.

No comments: