Monday, May 19, 2008

Greetings!

Hello there, Reader! Welcome to my first blog. I am a little unsure how this will pan out - I do not spend a lot of time on the computer so these entries might be somewhat far and few between. They should be interesting, however, and hopefully entertaining for you and me!

The name "Ergodic Quanta" refers to the idea that this blog is composed of many small pieces which all tend to be related in some random ways. Similar subjects will return again and again but in no obvious pattern. Hence the use of the terms "ergodic," which implies random repetition (as it were), and "quanta," which implies many small parts.

To learn a little about me, feel free to e-mail me or just read my profile. Thanks for participating and have a wonderful day or night, whichever applies to you presently.

No comments: